domingo, 3 de febrero de 2013

New CHAEA-Junior - English version ELEMENTARY / HIGH SCHOOL

NEW CHAEA-Junior -ELEMENTARY & HIGH SCHOOL- Sotillo & Gallego




New CHAEA-Junior of Learning Style ELEMENTARY & HIGH SCHOOL


Instructions:

  • . This questionnary identifies your preferred style of learning. It's not an IQ test or personality.
  • . You have no time limit to answer. Do not take more than 15 minutes.
  • . No right or wrong answers. It will be useful to the extent that your answers are sincere.
  • . If you agree or strongly agree, click 'More (+)'. If you disagree or somewhat agree, click 'Minus (-)'.
  • . Please answer all items.

Thanks.

 

Más(+) Menos(-)
Ítem
+ - 1. People who know me think of me that I say what I think and very clearly.
+ - 2. I can clearly distinguish between what is right and what is wrong.
+ - 3. Many times I act without looking at the consequences.
+ - 4. I am interested in knowing how others think and the motives why they behave.
+ - 5. I really appreciate when I recive a gift that is very practical.
+ - 6. I try to be aware of what is going on wherever.
+ - 7. I enjoy if I have time to prepare for my job and do my best.
+ - 8. I like order when it comes to meals, studies and I like exercising regularly .
+ - 9. I prefer original and new ideas although they may not be very practical.
+ - 10. I accept and adjust to the rules only if they help me to achieve what I like.
+ - 11. I listen more than I talk.
+ - 12. In my room I usually have things tidy, because I can not stand clutter.
+ - 13. Before doing anything I carefully study its advantages and disadvantages.
+ - 14. I take real interest in school activities when I do something new and different.
+ - 15. . In a discussion I like to clearly say what I think.
+ - 16. When I am playing, I put my friends feelings aside, because in a game it´s important to win.
+ - 17. I feel comfortable with spontaneous and fun people, even though sometimes they give me problems.
+ - 18. I express how I feel openly.
+ - 19. In meetings and parties I tend to be the funniest person.
+ - 20. I like to analyze and consider problems thoughtfully to find a solution.
+ - 21. I prefer the ideas that count for something and that can be done, to dreaming or fantasizing.
+ - 22. . I carefully think things through before drawing conclusions.
+ - 23. I try to do things to make them perfect.
+ - 24. I prefer to listen to others´ ideas before expressing my own ones. .
+ - 25. In discussions I like to watch how other participants act.
+ - 26. I dislike being with very quiet people, who think too much.
+ - 27. I am overwhelmed if I´m forced to work too fast.
+ - 28. I propose new and spontaneous ideas in group works.
+ - 29. Most times I believe we should break the rules rather than comply to them.
+ - 30. When I'm with my friends I talk more than I listen.
+ - 31. I always think, that everything should be done with logic and reason.
+ - 32. I get nervous listening to people who say unimportant or meaningless things.
+ - 33. I like to see check that things actually work.
+ - 34. I reject spontaneous and original ideas if they are not very practical.
+ - 35. I often think about the consequences of my actions to anticipate the future.
+ - 36. In many cases, if you want something, it doesn´t matter what you have to do to get it .
+ - 37. It bothers me when classmates and people do crazy things.
+ - 38. I often reflect on issues and problems.
+ - 39. Usually, I am the life of a party.
+ - 40. Those who know me think I´m not really sensitive to their feelings.
+ - 41. I find it hard to plan my homework and prepare enough my exams.
+ - 42. When I work in groups I am interested in knowing what others think.
+ - 43. It bothers me when people do not take things seriously.
+ - 44. I often find better ways of doing things.

 

 



Copyright © 2012. Learning Styles- Última revision 1/2/13
CHAEA-Junior. PRIMARIA/SECUNDARIA
Autores: Juan Francisco Sotillo y Domingo José Gallego
programación: J. F. Sotillo

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario